Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Testing 1 2 3




Ok, so what made me think that I could start a blog. Well, I guess that would be because I am blogging all day and one day I realized I may just have something to say that others want to read.




Here is it, my 1st blog post. Nothing eventful. Sitting here at my computer, wondering way my background noise is Keisha Cole's show on BET and my 3 year old singing some song she has made up, at the top of her lungs, into my sponge roller. Why she has not gone to bed and stayed there, I will blame that on my husband...ok, ok, my fault too. I know I sent this little one to bed, but since her singing is no longer cute, but driving me crazy, I am about to sign off and lay down the law for a little.




I ask that you bear with me as I get this thing together and realize my full vision for my blog.

No comments: