Sunday, January 4, 2009

Out with the old;In with the new

Borrowed from APOOO, I decided to post a recap of my 2008 reading and list my 2009 goals.

Out with the old

2008–How many books did you read? about 75
2008–What new author(s) did you discover last year? Wayne Jordan
2008–List some of your favorite books (maximum of 10).
  1. Two Grooms and a Wedding - By Adrianne Byrd
  2. Make it Hot - By Gwyneth Bolton
  3. The Law of Desire - By Gwyneth Bolton
  4. Protect and Serve - By Gwyneth Bolton
  5. The Hood Life - By Meesha Mink and De'Neesha Diamond
  6. Shameless Hoodwives - By Meesha Mink and De'Neesha Diamond
  7. Ties that Bind - By Brenda Jackson
  8. Long Time Coming - By Rochelle Allers
  9. Pleasure - By Erick Jerome Dickey
  10. Irresistable Forces - By Brenda Jackson

2008–What was the last book you read? In Blood We Trust By FD Davis

In with the new

2009–How many books do you plan to read? at least 100(and I am keeping track)
2009–What author–you haven’t heard from in a while–and you wish they would come out with a book this year? Shonda Cheeks
2009–What book(s) are you anxiously waiting to read? Thug Lovin' by Wahida Clark
2009–What was the first book you read this year? Seducing the Matchmaker By Elaine Overton

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Hey Lashonda...Hood Life was something else...whew those boys/men were terrible they did some wild stuff...and then some...lol.

Ladysilver said...

Yas thanks for stopping by. I think Hood Life was my favorite in the series.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Cool blog! I'm adding you to my links!

Thanks for listing me in your favorites! I'm smiling up a storm right now.

Gwyneth

Dera Williams said...

I see you enjoyed the Hightower series.